Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Claim Discount

Options
  • 30-04-2019 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hello,

I have received a letter that my No Claim Bonus cannot be accepted as it cannot be validated and my premium has been increased by EUR2024 (I have already payed EUR1200)

It is a valid Spanish NCB. I don't know how this validation is done, but I would like someone from Liberty Insurance to contact me and see how this can be amended.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Presume the NCB you submitted was officially translated to English?

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

mfrutos wrote: »
    Hello,

I have received a letter that my No Claim Bonus cannot be accepted as it cannot be validated and my premium has been increased by EUR2024 (I have already payed EUR1200)

It is a valid Spanish NCB. I don't know how this validation is done, but I would like someone from Liberty Insurance to contact me and see how this can be amended.
    Hi Mfrutos

Can you private message me with your policy reference and we will look into this for you.

Seán

Advertisement