Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfnet Handicap Status Query

Options
  • 30-04-2019 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

On Golfnet my handicap status says 'N' however I've played 6 qualifying home compeitions in the last 12 months so it should say 'C'. Also, my Congu handicap cert accessed through HowdidIdo doesn't have a small 'c' next to it. My concern is that I turn up to an away open and am refused entry.

I've asked my home club but they can't see anything wrong their end. Do they have the ability to change it or is it automatically done?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

All winter mine was “N” up until I played my first open day this year. Back to “C” now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,847 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

how did I do is really nothing more than a forum to post results
    it is not any kind of official representation of your handicap so not being able to get a cert from it makes sense

of your 6 cards in the last 12 months, did you have at least 3 of them in 2018?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 timhawker

Seve OB wrote: »
    how did I do is really nothing more than a forum to post results
    it is not any kind of official representation of your handicap so not being able to get a cert from it makes sense

of your 6 cards in the last 12 months, did you have at least 3 of them in 2018?

Yes, all 6 were between May - Oct 2018. First competition of the year this weekend so I assume from charlieIRL's post it will change from N to a Y once that's on the system. We'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,847 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

timhawker wrote: »
    Yes, all 6 were between May - Oct 2018. First competition of the year this weekend so I assume from charlieIRL's post it will change from N to a Y once that's on the system. We'll see.

as long as they were qualifying I think your status should be c
    google congu and look at section on handicap status, around page 60 I think

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

just contact your club, could be an oversight and club handicap secretary will correct for you

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

can someone tell me how to print out my handicap cert? have been looking all over golfnet and cannot find a print option there at all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

slingerz wrote: »
    can someone tell me how to print out my handicap cert? have been looking all over golfnet and cannot find a print option there at all

I contacted Golfnet Support about this previously when a golf trip was coming up. Their answer:
    This function is not available via Golfnet. To obtain a handicap cert you will need to contact your club.

The office in my club ran one off for me, they sent one out in the post, as well as sending on a scanned copy by email.

Advertisement