Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mascara

Options
  • 28-04-2019 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Is SUPERSIZE FAT LASH mascara discontinued in Boots. I have tried several stores. Is it available anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Miss anxiety 89

hillbloom wrote: »
    Is SUPERSIZE FAT LASH mascara discontinued in Boots. I have tried several stores. Is it available anywhere else.

What brand is it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It's listed as temporarily out of stock on the Boots website.
    Appears to be in stock in Asda UK, and also in Superdrug UK, so it will probably be back in stock with Boots - says on their website things are usually restocked within two weeks; how long is it since you noticed it was out of stock?
    I don't think Superdrug have an Irish website but it's probably in stock in their Irish stores if it's in their UK stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks ladies for the replies. I have been checking the various stores for the past 6 months. I doesn't seem to be available here.

Advertisement