Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Fire TV Stick

Options
  • 27-04-2019 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone

I’ve bought a few amazon sticks in the past looking to buy a couple more. Last time bought the older ones (without 4K) in Argos blanch for about 30 euro each. This was about January this year. Seems Argos have stopped selling them and can’t seem to find anywhere near this price. Also amazon aren’t even shipping these to Ireland which is strange.

Anyone know the cheapest place or any offers in stores at the mo?

Appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The reason they arent available here any longer is obviously due to broadcasting or "programming rights" restrictions combined with Prime Video or the lack of same here. Best option is to wait until they are on offer again (usually 4 - 5 times a year) and get one in Argos NI or if you have any friends there you can use their address and order from Amazon. Parcel Motel might work but as I've never used it I cant say for sure.

Amazon set the price so whatever they sell them at all other retailers such as Argos in the UK have to sell at the same price. They were on offer over a month ago as I bought one for £20 from Amazon with delivery to a friends address just over the border from me in N.I. Currently retailing at £39.99 but they should be back on offer again in another month or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Parcel Motel works no problem. I have bought 2 of them at a time when they were on offer through Parcel Motel.

Advertisement