Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skip hire

Options
  • 26-04-2019 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hello new to using this site but i was wondering if anyone knew any cheapish skip for hire in the dublin 9 area. any help is fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Hi and welcome. I've used M50 Skips for the last number of years, great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭cheif kaiser

Tried to order a skip last week and went through every skip company out there, only to find that almost all of them are charging the exact same price of €205 for a midi skip. Very Odd!!

Found M50 skips slightly cheaper @ 195, however, max 3 day hire.

Eventually went with AES @199 for 1 week hire. Not much of a saving of €5 but at least I have it for the week I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jmBuildExt

Always found these the cheapest (185 for a midi) - Havent needed a skip for a while so havent priced them up in about 18 months - 2 years.

https://aplusskips.ie/shop/category/domestic-skips/

I always just ordered it and rang them back when it was full - was never pushed to give it back.

Advertisement