Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% of prescription frames and lenses plus BOGOF

Options
  • 25-04-2019 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭

Just ordered two pairs of prescription glasses for buy one get one free plus an additional 50% off using the discount code VISIOND50. My two pairs of glasses were identical frames but one clear lens and one sunglass lens and I got a total bill of £103 with a discount of £73.50. €43 all in after conversion and delivery to Ireland. I have a further invite a friend discount if you want to PM me. Didn't see it coming! ;);)

https://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Do you still have that code?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Del007 wrote: »
    Do you still have that code?

You obviously need newer glasses Del. The code is written in the OP post:

"discount code VISIOND50"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

My Daughter needs glasses soon (not an emergency) . She has astigmatism and needs fairly powerful lenses (-4.5, -3.5).

I was recommended Zeni Optical, the glasses were working out at about €40 delivered, not bad...

I then had a thought and tried my favourite website of all time, Aliexpress. My daughter picked out a pair that she loved and got the 1.67 index glasses for €18.53 delivered.

Here's the ones she picked out,
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SWOKENCE-SPH-0-to-10-Myopia-Glasses-Customizable-Men-Women-TR90-Frame-Prescription-Spectacles-With-Diopter/32951533055.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.75f04c4dZJukDw

That shop has an extensive range of glasses and styles.

Check out Aliexpress if you do not need glasses ASAP.

Long live Aliexpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Maybe check your own glasses lol
    The poster is referring to the invite a friend discount mentioned in the first post ;)

But but .... lol

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue-800x534.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

OP here, the other discount is a refer a friend discount and it is my own name hence why I haven't posted it. PM me and I will give it. I'm not sure if it can be used in addition to the VISIOND50 code.

• Advertisement
Advertisement