Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etihad

Options
  • 24-04-2019 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone would have any idea as to how I can proceed with an issue I have with Etihad Airways?

In November 2018 they ruined a suitcase of mine and after emails bouncing back and forth they eventually agreed to compensate me.This was back in January 2019 and to date they still haven’t paid me.

I have sent numerous to the baggage claims email address and also to their customer service email address .Its reached the stage now where they are completely ignoring my emails.Ive even emailed their Vice President of Customer Experience and their CEO and absolutely no response. I’ve also rang but no one will deal with a baggage claim inquiry over the phone.

Does anyone know is there some sort of aviation body that I can escalate this complaint to?

Thanks

Advertisement