Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Assistant Principal Officers

Options
  • 24-04-2019 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

I just got my results for the Civil Service AP 2018 campaign and I placed pretty well. After talking to PAS it sounds like I'll be getting a job offer in the next few weeks.

I've been at HEO level for a few years now and happy in the role but this will be a big step up.

Can any current AP's who promoted internally offer general advice on how to get the best start in the new role?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭dee75

Antilles wrote: »
    I just got my results for the Civil Service AP 2018 campaign and I placed pretty well. After talking to PAS it sounds like I'll be getting a job offer in the next few weeks.

I've been at HEO level for a few years now and happy in the role but this will be a big step up.

Can any current AP's who promoted internally offer general advice on how to get the best start in the new role?

Cheers!

Well done! I don't have any useful advice as I'm external candidate- can I ask are you Dublin or regional?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

Cheers!

Try and read this : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15824358-the-first-90-days

Mostly common sense, but sometimes we just need someone to spell it out for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 busher07

Cheers!

Well done on your result!
    Just wondering in this competition did anyone get called for interview with a score from stage 1 (90-99)?
    Outside Dublin location

Advertisement