Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro soccer in Ennis

Options
  • 24-04-2019 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

I would be interested in joining a group once a week for soccer.Decent level of fitness.PM if ye are short a player.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's loads of games around that are struggling to get players, I'd suggest head up to 1 of the venues which suit you at a time that suits you and ask if it'd be ok if you joined the game, you'll either be allowed play or not, then if it works out you can be asked to be added to that Whatsapp group for the game, just make sure to have money for the game, the going rate is €5 per player.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tommmyhouse

Hi, any luck getting a game? Looking for a game myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭fire_man

No didnt look into it any further.Probably have more time after summer to play.

Advertisement