Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsonite Easter Sale - 20% off

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Nice find OP.

The quality of Samsonite is not what it used to be IMHO. We stopped buying their cases. Colleagues have said similar.
    Zips broken, handles coming loose, threads coming apart, wheels coming away etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Agreed ProjectMoose but a lot of people are buying the cheaper range Samonsites from what I have seen. The Spark SNG range I have 3 of them now and all good but time will tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

True, I can say that ours weren't on the cheaper end (arguments with my partner over the cost of course! ). We hoped they'd last years but alas they all have problems now.

I think what really annoyed me most was Samsonite support were really pathetic.

I'm not trying to take away from the bargain OP. Its a good find, just thought I'd add my experience with our cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭micks_address

True, I can say that ours weren't on the cheaper end (arguments with my partner over the cost of course! ). We hoped they'd last years but alas they all have problems now.

I think what really annoyed me most was Samsonite support were really pathetic.

I'm not trying to take away from the bargain OP. Its a good find, just thought I'd add my experience with our cases.

That's interesting re support..I had heard they were really good. Stories of older cases parts failing and being replaced hassle free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

I swapped over to IT Luggage about a year ago on a recommendation from a colleague, it's held up really well, I've got a pile of use from it.
    I've three pieces now all picked up on Argos of all places.

• Advertisement
Advertisement