Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib tracker mortgage compensation declined

Options
  • 21-04-2019 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,
    I received 7,000 compensation for suppose to be on tracker mortgage rate and I appealed it because I feel it wasn't enough.Today I got declined from banks. I want to go further about this. Any advise on what to do next

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

hazelnutoc wrote: »
    Hi,
    I received 7,000 compensation for suppose to be on tracker mortgage rate and I appealed it because I feel it wasn't enough.Today I got declined from banks. I want to go further about this. Any advise on what to do next

How much were you over charged ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hazelnutoc

How much were you over charged ?

About 40

About 40

I will go to the high court if I have to, it effected my health badly. I was overcharged and I couldn't pay the mortgage.

So are you over 33 still ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Is the 7K in addition to a refund/credit If €40K?

• Advertisement

amcalester wrote: »
    Is the 7K in addition to a refund/credit If €40K?

40 was taken off my mortgage what should of been and 7 for compensation. Yes 32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

40 was taken off my mortgage what should of been and 7 for compensation. Yes 32

How much extra do you want?

If you are making a claim for distress you need a solicitor. Your loss has been covered and unless you can prove that you suffered a loss you are looking to claim for an intangible so you might find it hard.
    As the other poster says “how much do you want “?

Advertisement