Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition handicap

Options
  • 18-04-2019 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Well lads. I became a member for the first time last year towards the end of the year. Had gotten a handicap of 16 but at this stage the year was pretty much done. There was only like 2 weeks left before they stopped competitions.

So now this year because I didn't play a minimum of 4 competitions in the previous year my competition handicap is gone. I've already played 3 since scoring has counted but still don't have a competition handicap. Just wondering could this affect me in any way. How would I go about sorting it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Sneak wrote: »
    Well lads. I became a member for the first time last year towards the end of the year. Had gotten a handicap of 16 but at this stage the year was pretty much done. There was only like 2 weeks left before they stopped competitions.

So now this year because I didn't play a minimum of 4 competitions in the previous year my competition handicap is gone. I've already played 3 since scoring has counted but still don't have a competition handicap. Just wondering could this affect me in any way. How would I go about sorting it?
    Talk to your HC sec.

It shouldn't be gone, just your away status for playing comps as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,226 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Talk to your HC sec.

It shouldn't be gone, just your away status for playing comps as far as I know.
    Yeah, once you've handed in three cards (don't have t be competition any more), your competition handicap will be restored. But your actual handicap is still what it was bar any adjustments from those cards.

Advertisement