Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 plus free margherita at Milano

Options
  • 18-04-2019 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Grab your free Milano's Margherita pizza on 3 plus app

Limited codes available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I got one but there's 10 of us here at work with the app and I'm the only one it appeared for, I also got a notification for it this morning aswell, that never happened with free stuff before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I am disappointed that this is not the tequila based drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

cant see it on my app?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

A free pizza? I thought you meant the drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Margarita is the drink, Margherita is the pizza, handy to know the difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

I don't have it on mine and I'm heartbroken

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tippingpoint

I got it on my app. A few others I know don't have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Thargor wrote: »
    I got one but there's 10 of us here at work with the app and I'm the only one it appeared for, I also got a notification for it this morning aswell, that never happened with free stuff before.

same

Is there takeaway or only eat-in?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Nothing in my app :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tippingpoint

mrcheez wrote: »
    Is there takeaway or only eat-in?

You can do either eat in or collection :cool:

erm... I closed the app after claiming the code, how do I see the code again ?!?

EDIT: I had to contact Three support via webchat to get my code again! Weird that it wouldn't appear under the "My Codes" section....

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Claimed

mrcheez wrote: »
    erm... I closed the app after claiming the code, how do I see the code again ?!?

EDIT: I had to contact Three support via webchat to get my code again! Weird that it wouldn't appear under the "My Codes" section....

You have to hit"Save to My Codes" or else it disappears, same for the other free stuff.

How big is this pizza does anyone know? I haven't been in Milanos in about 10 years...

Went back into the app and it was there, must of been a glitch earlier so check again if you didn't have it earlier

Went back into the app and it was there, must of been a glitch earlier so check again if you didn't have it earlier

still not showing for me but I got it off Three support... now to get me some 'za in the sun :D
    Thargor wrote: »
    You have to hit"Save to My Codes" or else it disappears, same for the other free stuff.

ah.. live and learn.

Still I guess it's good to know you can still retrieve it later if required via support

Gotta be honest. That was damn fine pizza.

Bit pricey though (if I were buying it as opposed to free). €8 would have been a more apt price, but still very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

closed and reopened the app and now its there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

same, reopened app and was there when wasn't earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

If someone would like a code, they can have mine. I want pizza but I have to try be healthy :pac:

Edit: gone folks, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I still have my code from international pizza day so have two pizza now woop

If someone would like a code, they can have mine. I want pizza but I have to try be healthy :pac:

It tasted pretty healthy to me. None of that greasy Dominoes/Pizza Hut stuff :)

I won't say no to a free pizza if it's still going :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

I won't say no to a free pizza if it's still going :p

Sorry, i already passed it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

I had it in my app and claimed it.

In the play store version where are the codes stored? It's disappeared from the offer screen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

kilsmum wrote: »
    I had it in my app and claimed it.

In the play store version where are the codes stored? It's disappeared from the offer screen
    Tap the + icon in the lower right corner and select My Codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Tap the + icon in the lower right corner and select My Codes.

Thanks a million. Just found it again!! You're a star!!!

admittedly it's a pretty horrific UX, one would imagine a code is "saved" when you claim it for example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

Claimed this yesterday evening and enjoyed it sitting out in the sun. Only got a small personal pizza (9"?) but it was free so can't complain!

• Advertisement

Used my code in Dun Laoghaire last weekend, just used it again in Dundrum and its still showing as active in the 3+ app!

Advertisement