Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepsi, 7 up etc in Supervalue

Options
  • 17-04-2019 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭

My wife got a text earlier from Supervalue saying that tomorrow and Friday only they will be selling the following:

Pepsi Max, 7Up free (24 cans) or Club Orange and 7Up (18 cans) for €6

Customer quotas apply but I have no idea what the limit is but will be displayed in store.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Its 4 units per customer- and they do seem to be policing it- lots of people in Lucan were made put it back........

• Registered Users Posts: 51,120 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Word must have got out to all the local takeaways so...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just to add to this, Dealz in the Ilac centre are doing 18 cans of Diet Coke for €3. They expire end of the month and they seemed to have loads of stock, probably why the price is so low.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,120 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Thanks, that's probably the cheapest way to clean my coin collection. :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Tesco have the coke slabs, 2 for €15, Dunnes are €8 each I think. It's a bit like Crimbo as each is trying to get the footfall in for the big Easter shop. Oh, the large Doritos were €1.30 in Dunnes as well, managed to get 5 to cover the Easter celebrations.....there are 2 left :o.

• Advertisement
Advertisement