Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Tour de Connemara Requests or Selling

Options
  • 17-04-2019 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi all, as per the title, looking for an entry for the 140k event which sold out in record time. Just seeing on the off chance someone might have one that they cant use or have as spare. Let me know. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kevincavan83

declan_8 wrote: »
    Hi all, as per the title, looking for an entry for the 140k event which sold out in record time. Just seeing on the off chance someone might have one that they cant use or have as spare. Let me know. Cheers.

Try mail the contact us section on website.
    I'm sure a few people might have cancelled I've been getting calls from hotels whos cancellation list I was on for accommodation

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kpbryww

Looking for a tour De Connemara ticket if anybody has one for sale.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Threads merged. Normal rules apply, in order of who requests gets first preference to anyone who is selling.

declan_8
    kpbryww

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JesusEceiza

Hi

I have one ticket available to sell at price cost for Tour the Connemara 2019 for 140 Km.

I have been cycling the last 5 years but unfortunately i can't attend this year.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Hi

I have one ticket available to sell at price cost for Tour the Connemara 2019 for 140 Km.

I have been cycling the last 5 years but unfortunately i can't attend this year.

Thank you

Thanks, but circumstances have changed and I no longer need the extra ticket.

Passing up to the next requester.

Thanks again though.

• Advertisement

Declan, no problem, thank you for the update.

Declan, no problem, thank you for the update.

Did you get sorted jesus?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 paulmr

I have a ticket available for the 140km if anyone is interested

Did you get sorted jesus?

Kevin, the ticket is available but is too late now to do the transfer

Kevin, the ticket is available but is too late now to do the transfer

I only read the email from organisers after I posted. One of the lads from my cycling club was asking me yesterday

• Advertisement
Advertisement