Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alum Block in a shop/store in Dublin

Options
  • 17-04-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where I could buy an alum block in a shop in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Maybe Knight's in The Stephen's Green Centre?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

You can get alum sticks in most chemists.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

nc6000 wrote: »

Yep they have some thanks. 15 quid a pop though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I ordered from shaving.ie instead at €9

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Drakus

nc6000 wrote: »

One of the most expensive places for mens products I have ever come across, shaving.ie(or others) is the place to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I looked on both their websites and they sell the same brand alum for a similar price. No need to put Knight's down as they have a lot more overhead to cover.

That said, for what it is you'd think it would only be a few quid. Thankfully they last forever and never expire.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

There is a barbers on the South Quays. Can't remember the name of it. It's beside Abigail's Hostel. Nearly certain I saw Alum for sale in the window of the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Holland and Barrett have them. It's sold as a deodorant stick but, it's the same thing. 8 euro.
    https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/shop/product/salt-of-the-earth-natural-unscented-stick-deodorant-60071585?skuid=071585

Advertisement