Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping Too Sweet

Options
  • 17-04-2019 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

I upgraded yesterday to the Innokin Proton Scion 2. I bought the Anarchist Blue Raspberry (70vg/30pg).

For the first couple of hours that flavour was great, but vaping it all the time it became sickening.

I bought it at Hale, but sampled various others and they all seem to follow a sweet flavour.

My question, can any of the vapers here recommend a liquid that is not sweet, and/are there any tobacco flavours. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I get a "Black Tea" flavour from E-Cirette on Talbot Street that I like. There's also a Jasmine Tea flavour which isn't too sweet. Often I'd mix the two.

https://ecirette.ie/retail-shops/

Or if you are just looking for tobacco flavour - yes, there are loads of those. Ask in any shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I dropped into Irish eJuice (first time), on recommendation i chose "Doubleday Lemon Lime Tangerine Ice (80vg/20pg)", using that at moment and its good, only a hint of sweetness, not 100% keen on the menthol, but way better than the Blue Raspberry.

I also picked up "DoubleDrip Crystal Mist (80vg/20pg)", will try that later.

I was in a pound-shop and saw a "Candy World Grape Juice" (among others), anyone have experience with these, are they good quality ?

Back to Tobacco, i have been told so far in 2 vape shops that Tobacco flavor cannot be got in 70vg and above.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

johndoe99 wrote: »
    Back to Tobacco, i have been told so far in 2 vape shops that Tobacco flavor cannot be got in 70vg and above.

I don't know much about PG vs VG or why one might be better than the other but, after a quick Google, seems to be plenty of Tobacco flavours with >70vg available here – https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/tobacco-flavour-eliquid/?displaySortType=productvg_desc

Maybe those shops just didn't stock them, rather than "it's not possible".

All my liquids tend to be 50/50, though I've never been concerned about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

johndoe99 wrote:

Whoever told you that needs their ass kicked :)
    Tobacco flavours are generally vaped in a mouth to lung style and in general again a 50/50 mix is more suited to mouth to lung vaping whereas a 50/50 mix gives a better throat hit and is easier wicked in mouth to lung tanks especially the type that contain stock coils.
    Having said that at present I'm vaping a rather delicious tobacco juice from Brews Brothers called Black Reserve, mixed at 70/30 vg/pg in a Galaxies rta and it is perfectly fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

I should add that this liquid can be purchased as 70VG in a 50ml 0 nic bottle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement