Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Vaping Too Sweet

• 17-04-2019 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭ johndoe99

I upgraded yesterday to the Innokin Proton Scion 2. I bought the Anarchist Blue Raspberry (70vg/30pg).

For the first couple of hours that flavour was great, but vaping it all the time it became sickening.

I bought it at Hale, but sampled various others and they all seem to follow a sweet flavour.

My question, can any of the vapers here recommend a liquid that is not sweet, and/are there any tobacco flavours. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭ Goodshape

I get a "Black Tea" flavour from E-Cirette on Talbot Street that I like. There's also a Jasmine Tea flavour which isn't too sweet. Often I'd mix the two.

https://ecirette.ie/retail-shops/

Or if you are just looking for tobacco flavour - yes, there are loads of those. Ask in any shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭ johndoe99

I dropped into Irish eJuice (first time), on recommendation i chose "Doubleday Lemon Lime Tangerine Ice (80vg/20pg)", using that at moment and its good, only a hint of sweetness, not 100% keen on the menthol, but way better than the Blue Raspberry.

I also picked up "DoubleDrip Crystal Mist (80vg/20pg)", will try that later.

I was in a pound-shop and saw a "Candy World Grape Juice" (among others), anyone have experience with these, are they good quality ?

Back to Tobacco, i have been told so far in 2 vape shops that Tobacco flavor cannot be got in 70vg and above.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭ Goodshape

johndoe99 wrote: »
    Back to Tobacco, i have been told so far in 2 vape shops that Tobacco flavor cannot be got in 70vg and above.

I don't know much about PG vs VG or why one might be better than the other but, after a quick Google, seems to be plenty of Tobacco flavours with >70vg available here – https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/tobacco-flavour-eliquid/?displaySortType=productvg_desc

Maybe those shops just didn't stock them, rather than "it's not possible".

All my liquids tend to be 50/50, though I've never been concerned about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭ Dr Bill V1.5

johndoe99 wrote:

Whoever told you that needs their ass kicked :)
    Tobacco flavours are generally vaped in a mouth to lung style and in general again a 50/50 mix is more suited to mouth to lung vaping whereas a 50/50 mix gives a better throat hit and is easier wicked in mouth to lung tanks especially the type that contain stock coils.
    Having said that at present I'm vaping a rather delicious tobacco juice from Brews Brothers called Black Reserve, mixed at 70/30 vg/pg in a Galaxies rta and it is perfectly fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭ Dr Bill V1.5

I should add that this liquid can be purchased as 70VG in a 50ml 0 nic bottle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement