Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog hair dryer

Options
  • 16-04-2019 10:52am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 227 ✭✭

Anybody use one for there dog ? Looking for something a bit more powerful then your standard hair dryer. My shepherds coat is a nightmare to dry and he stays damp for most the day after been out for a walk in the rain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

A blaster is what you need! I have an Aeolus one years. https://www.christiesdirect.com/en/High-Velocity-Blasters/c-110.aspx. - they have smaller hand-held ones too..

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

Yes i got one on amazon. They are all a fairly similar design just search for dog blower. I find it quite good but the dog will find it a bit frightening at first. They are fairly noisy. I like to pay particular attention to dry around the neck very thoroughly where the collar is covering.

There really is no comparison to a small hair dryer. The sheer volume of air these produce means the air is never over hot.

Advertisement