Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum 70 Engineer Code

Options
  • 14-04-2019 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi I got an Quantum 70 kit and just installed all the hardware there but I tried to access the engineer mode using the code I would have used on my old HKC 4... but when I enter that I'm getting access denied on the Quantum 70. It was brand new in the box so can't see how anyone could have changed the code so has the engineer code changed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Upon power up you have to disarm it first with the default user code which is 1111.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 johnnymc7

kub wrote: »
    Upon power up you have to disarm it first with the default user code which is 1111.

Thanks for taking the time to answer, appreciate that. Is it easy to pair devices once in engineer mode.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement