Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to this

• 14-04-2019 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I recently got decent internet and I'm about to start streaming , Going to be a host of different games , recently did Sekiro but I'm thinking of 1st impression games ,like I have MK11 and Days Gone preordered so I'm gonna stream as I play them for the 1st time same with PS plus games too would appreciate a follow

also do you reckon it's better streaming on twitch or youtube i have accounts on both

Twitch: Brianregan09

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfblYHJ5oJjUTonuZTxs9oA

Any advice would also be hugely appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Twitch is structured with a well laid out plan to partner for you to try to grow and achieve.

Youtube is... not structured and increasingly an unfriendly place for the new user.

As for hints? Pick a day and stick to it, don't get discouraged by low figures, don't spend a huge amount on gear til you know you want to stick around!

Advertisement