Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with my roses

Options
  • 11-04-2019 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Hope i could get some help with this. I have two lovely rose bushes that usually bloom very well a few times a year. This year looked like a great year too but in the last while it looks to me like they are sick or dying
    I dont see any noticeable signs of a disease and i watered them two days ago as we had a bit of a dry spell even though i think they should have been fine
    Any idea whats wrong ?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,639 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

did you get a frost last night? could be tender new growth which got frost damaged?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭sunnyday1234

did you get a frost last night? could be tender new growth which got frost damaged?

Not last night but we could have had one last week for sure

Will they recover from frost damage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭standardg60

I'd agree with frost damage, they should recover fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭sunnyday1234

I'd agree with frost damage, they should recover fine.

Makes sense . Thanks

Advertisement