Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwegian Air, should I cancel?

Options
  • 11-04-2019 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just wondering if anyone else has has flights constantly changed with this airline due to the Boeing Max?. In 8 days flight has been altered 3 times including dates, departure AND arrival destinations. Was supposed to fly Cork to Providence, changed to Dublin to Providence (they wanted to send us to some small airport in NY) and return dated. Now wondering if we should cancel altogether and book with another airline while flights are reasonable. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

Just wondering if anyone else has has flights constantly changed with this airline due to the Boeing Max?. In 8 days flight has been altered 3 times including dates, departure AND arrival destinations. Was supposed to fly Cork to Providence, changed to Dublin to Providence (they wanted to send us to some small airport in NY) and return dated. Now wondering if we should cancel altogether and book with another airline while flights are reasonable. Thanks.

You answered your own query at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

The small airport in NY state is a very pleasant place with friendly staff. Small is beautiful when it comes to airports I'd say
    The transfer by bus to Providence might be a chore though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stickynote1

Going to Boston so they changed it back to Providence, NY would be totally out of the question, we’re just afraid that they’ll keep changing. Very frail M-in-Law there at the moment and they’ve done the same to her return flight while she was out there. I’ve gone on a lot of long haul, mainly to Asia and never experienced anything like this though.

Advertisement