Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Lighting

Options
  • 10-04-2019 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Good afternoon all,

We've done a bit of work in our garden and added some rockeries and steps etc. as we had some slopes with the lay of the land. As I wandered them the other evening for a minute I realized that we really do need some form of garden lighting to light the area, up as there are lots of natural trip hazards.

I've seen solar lights over the years that appear to barely light anything up (I don't know if this is because Ireland is not exactly the best for solar power or they were just cheap lights). Could anyone please suggest some good quality solar lights or maybe outdoor mains lights and where might be the best place to buy.

We're considering both ground lights and maybe hanging "rope" type lights.

Thanks all.

Advertisement