Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting Letterkenny

Options
  • 09-04-2019 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Any recommendation on Car Valeting businesses in Letterkenny

What's your experience and price? How much notice do they need? and how long do they take?

Comments

skulltown wrote: »
    Any recommendation on Car Valeting businesses in Letterkenny

What's your experience and price? How much notice do they need? and how long do they take?

My daughter had her car valeted by LMC. I have to say, they did a fantastic job. (She had just bought the car, and the seats and even the roof upholstery were badly stained).

I think the price might depend on the amount of work needing done, but the finished product is absolutely flawless, and worth every cent.

I do know he's busy, so you have to book your car in advance, then drop it off in the morning, and collect that afternoon/evening.

I would really recommend the quality of his work - and, no, I don't know the man personally, or have any connection to him. His work is just seriously good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

LMC and OD Valeting both excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

It depends entirely what you are after to be honest, if you want a valet for selling the car 70euro, if you want paint correction (getting rid of swirl marks) you could be talking 300 or more.

For me Eamon Blaney is the man to talk to, great attention to detail and he will essentially do what you ask. He has done a few bits for me and me being a fussy hure he has been top so far.

https://www.facebook.com/Ebscarwashandvaleting/

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

Thanks all it was hard to get an appointment last minute. I ended up going with
    https://www.facebook.com/autocleandetailing/. I will keep the others for next time.

Thanks

Advertisement