Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pneumothorax help

Options
  • 09-04-2019 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone help me iv had a pneumothorax for 15 months only a couple weeks ago my lung collapsed i had a tube inserted spent 4 days in hospital tube in for 2 and when the lung came back and the tube taken out i was allowed go home but the thing is now im home and i can breathe again out of my left nostril its been 3 weeks since and i still have a sharp pain in the centre of my chest when i breathe in, and when i breathe in fully at the top of my breath i feel a clicking also small pain in my back and hip and down my leg still im slightly constipated any info on this would be very helpful as im not going to google to look for answers because we all know what that does thanks again also not sure if this is in the right thread
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Contact your GP, can't give medical advice here, we'd be worse than google...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OP, please go visit your GP. Medical advice is not allowed on Boards.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement