Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUANTUM 70 HKC System

Options
  • 09-04-2019 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

I part set my Alarm tonight and a few minutes later it went off Back Window but when i checked it was closed and was fine,

I reset it and it seems ok so far 1 hour later :rolleyes:

Would i need a battery in Sensor and if so is there a way of knowing or would this set the Alarm off

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A single activation could be anything. If it happens again I'd be looking at the sensor itself. The system should give you plenty of notice of a low battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Neerja Dandona

Amber and Red lights are flashing on my HKC Quantum 70. Does anyone know how to turn them off.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What comes up when you enter your code?

Advertisement