Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair flight change via email ?

Options
  • 08-04-2019 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi please see attached image as per my question, has anyone ever received an email from Ryanair to say flight times have been changed ?
    Tia
    Pudz

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

Looks dodgy to me.

Just go on their website and look up a flight for whatever route you're taking, for whatever date you've booked. You'll see the time of the flight there, and can see for yourself if there's been a change or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Duffryman wrote: »
    Looks dodgy to me.

Just go on their website and look up a flight for whatever route you're taking, for whatever date you've booked. You'll see the time of the flight there, and can see for yourself if there's been a change or not.

I'll check that out now thanks , I didnt click accept in the email yet as not too sure if it's legit or not :) thanks duff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I received the same before and it was legit. Think the flight had changed by 5 minutes or something. Was a Vienna flight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

Actually, only spotted after I posted it that your screenshot says in brackets (see your new flight details below). What looked dodgy to me was that at first glance, there seemed to be nothing there but a link.

Either way, checking against whatever's on their website should sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I have received one. Did not have to click accept.

Have they got the correct details of your flights? Destination, flight number etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭amber2

Have received same email, mine was legit anyways. Had the option of accepting or cancelling as there was 3 hours of a difference.

So I'm not the only one to receive this ? Ya when I check the Ryanair app it seems to have changed without me accepting anything .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,168 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I've got that a couple of times. It's usually only a five minute change or so. I think it happens when you book early and they haven't their summer or winter schedule finalised. You need to accept the change or they will think you don't want to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭amber2

pudzey101 wrote: »
    So I'm not the only one to receive this ? Ya when I check the Ryanair app it seems to have changed without me accepting anything .

My flight was in March, if you are unsure just use the online chat option to confirm the authenticity and the exact times now. I kept receiving notifications even though I had accepted the change so contacted via the chat to make sure I had accepted the change. From what I can remember when you click on the link it gives you the new flight times and then if you want to proceed you choose to accept.

amber2 wrote: »
    My flight was in March, if you are unsure just use the online chat option to confirm the authenticity and the exact times now. I kept receiving notifications even though I had accepted the change so contacted via the chat to make sure I had accepted the change.

Thanks Amber I'm trying to click accept and it won't let me , il use the online chat now thanks for that I'm hopeless at stuff like this:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

copy and paste the link, its legit.

Thanks got this sorted had to go incognito on my browser for it to work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Happened me two weeks ago and lost 6 hours off my last day. We only got the notice three weeks prior to travelling which was weird.

Advertisement