Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel clad shed

Options
  • 07-04-2019 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi, I am in the market for a 10*8 steel cladded shed and am hoping boardsies may be able to point me in the direction of some companies. I have looked at a few in Dublin and Clane steel sheds but they are at top end of my budget? Anyone have some advices on recommendations of cheaper suppliers. The above mentioned were looking for 1750 supply and fit. Maybe that’s the going rate these days but would be delighted if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Depends what you want really?
    Are you doing concrete base or not?

I researched a lot of them last year.
    I didn’t like the Clane ones but handy for not needing a base , but still didn’t like em.
    Steeltech are alright and probably cheaper than clane.
    The best built in my opinion were Shanette Sheds , but the priciest.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Someone mentioned steel clad sheds on this thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=109806030

Advertisement