Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a garden planning app?

Options
  • 07-04-2019 5:32pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As above I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a garden planning app? I'm in a rented house with a big front garden abo u t 30x20 feet and the back is about 25x20 feet.
    It's all fairly poor lawn at the moment but we have per .mission from the landlady to do some planting.

I was thinking of two beds with a mix of small hardy plants and perenialls

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fiacha

I find it easier to use an a4 pad and coloured pencils. Browse sites looking for plants you like, google their height / spread / flowering period etc and just doodle away.

Advertisement