Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy spuds?

Options
  • 05-04-2019 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Where do people buy their seed potatoes from?
    Happy to buy online if cheaper.

I'm looking for blight resistant if possible.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Mr Middleton in Dublin City.
    Homebase have lots too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mr Middleton in Dublin City.
    Homebase have lots too

I'm not in Dublin

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

They have an online shop, too, if it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Quickcrop are selling theirs off. Use the code 50PCPOT19 for 50% off only Setanta and Orla blight resistant left but a fair few other varieties

https://www.quickcrop.ie/category/blight-resistant

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Quickcrop are selling theirs off. Use the code 50PCPOT19 for 50% off only Setanta and Orla blight resistant left but a fair few other varieties

https://www.quickcrop.ie/category/blight-resistant

Thanks. Saved 46euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Thanks. Saved 46euro.
    No problem. Just good timing that I had only received the email off them earlier in the day.

What did you go for? I'm growing setanta and sarpo mira in 30L pots this year

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    No problem. Just good timing that I had only received the email off them earlier in the day.

What did you go for? I'm growing setanta and sarpo mira in 30L pots this year

I got 10kg bags of Orla, Kestrel, Cara and isle of Jura. Plus some onion sets and shallots

Advertisement