Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Home Draught System

Options
  • 05-04-2019 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here before or not (apologies if it has), but lately I've stumbled across a lot of small personal home beer draught systems like The Perfect Keg, The Blade, The Sub etc. which are widely available online.

Does anyone have one?

I was wondering if you can buy these in Ireland (or get them delivered online), are any local beers available, do you have to order them online from abroad and more importantly, can you even order them online for import?

A Google search only kept throwing up party hire of professional bar equipment, so can't really find anything local. If anyone has any experience of the above, please let me know here (or via PM if necessary).

From what I can see, the prices of the systems aren't too bad and would certainly be a step up from the normal slabs of bottles or cans from the offie.... :D :pac:

Advertisement