Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used cars in clare

Options
  • 03-04-2019 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Any recommendations for used car sales in clare. Will look to buy off places with a good reputation and avoid others

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Concidine in milltown or malone e in darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Clare is a big place, care to be more specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Clare is a big place, care to be more specific?

If people are happy to recommend certain dealers then i'm happy to travel. I could have easily said Ennis or west/East Clare but choose not to. But thanks for your input

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

oppiuy wrote: »
    If people are happy to recommend certain dealers then i'm happy to travel. I could have easily said Ennis or west/East Clare but choose not to. But thanks for your input

I would have suggested some if you narrowed it down, but because you appear to have your head stuck up your arse, I won't.

I would have suggested some if you narrowed it down, but because you appear to have your head stuck up your arse, I won't.

Thanks, Much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Jaysus lads go easy its early.

http://www.davidmurphycarsales.ie

Hes a decent guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Tacklebox

There's a guy's place outside Miltown Malbay who has a lot of imports, seems to be all Audi's VW s and Skoda.
    Most are fairly good spec.

He has a hug collection, keeps them washed and looking new etc

Could be Considine I'm not sure who owns it.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Maybe you could extend your search a little bit towards galway?

https://www.woodlandmotorco.ie/web/home/

I bought my car from them (admittedly about 5 years ago at this stage). Had no issues, and all the cars seemed in great condition back then.

I actually got them to install a bluetooth car kit for free, because his ad said it had bluetooth (car didn't - weird spec).

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That was completely uncalled for, and your second infraction this week. Any further issues and you will be getting a ban from this forum.

Mark

Cheers

I've found the Main Ennis dealers seem to have lots of high mileage and fairly over priced. Ill check out a few of those smaller recommendations here. I heard a few good things about those 2 guys across in Miltown now.

Had a quick look at woodlands and he seems to have some really nice cars in stock, so will look further at him later but.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭davidjtaylor

You could try my neighbour, Lorcan Duggan,

http://www.dugganmotors.ie/contactus.php

Never bought a car from him. I only mention him because I’m just round the corner from him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Deagol

oppiuy wrote: »

And I choose not to supply an answer I was thinking of due to your sarcastic and unneeded passive aggressive attitude.

See how that works?

Advertisement