Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Bike Trailer

Options
  • 02-04-2019 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Am looking for a folding dog bike trailer, preferably one that comes with a 3rd wheel & handle ,so can be used as a buggy also,if anyone is selling one or has any recommendations.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lots on done deal...

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Graces7 wrote: »
    Lots on done deal...

<snip>
    The state of some of those heaps of scrap !!!! Not to mention that they all appear to be "designed", and I use the word loosely, to be towed by a car.

I suspect the OP is looking for something more like these ...

https://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/agility_training/bike_trailers

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Alun wrote: »
    The state of some of those heaps of scrap !!!! Not to mention that they all appear to be "designed", and I use the word loosely, to be towed by a car.

I suspect the OP is looking for something more like these ...

https://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/agility_training/bike_trailers

Brilliant! Thank you! There are those on donedeal too..I thought he meant towed. my bad! Apologies Op!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

OP there's if you're on FB Canine Arthritis management have a few groups.. - one is called Canine Arthritis Management Equipment Reviews and as the title suggests they have reviews of ramps, steps, strollers/trailers etc as well as links to places people have gotten them from so maybe take a look there. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Mod: Please be aware folks that links to advert sites are not permitted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement