Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TheJournal.ie wants your suggestions for Easter events with the kids!

Options
  • 02-04-2019 11:19am
    Company Representative Posts: 20 Verified rep

Hi parents of Boards.ie! Paula here again, from TheJournal.ie’s weekly Family Magazine. :)

You may have seen my previous threads looking for activity suggestions for kids around Ireland, to feature in our weekly Family Event Guides on TheJournal.ie. (See some of the event guides featuring responses from Boards posters here, here and here)

Each week or so, I'll post another Boards.ie thread asking you guys for your recommendations for things to do with kids, with a new question each week.

The best responses will be featured in the Family Magazine, published every Wednesday. We’ll include usernames next to each contribution, so just let me know if you’d rather yours not be included.

This week's question is for anyone with ideas of events to keep the kids entertained over the Easter break:

What’s one fun event you’ll be bringing your kids to over the Easter break? Or where have you gone in previous years?

Over to you!

Paula

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

I certainly won't be telling a major national newspaper where I'll be bringing my children at Easter. Are you nuts?

Advertisement