Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oversized Trampoline on Amazon UK only delivery

Options
  • 31-03-2019 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I want to buy a trampoline on Amazon, but it will only deliver to a UK address.
    I have used Parcel Motel in the past, but the weight of this is 134KG, and I have no idea of size (but I assume bulky)

Any advice on how to get it to republic of Ireland from Amazon (UK only address) would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Parcel Wizard

I've had a couple of over sizes items delivered through them and have never been charged any extra
    That is excessive in size/weight though would contact them first

BTW Are Amazon including NI for delivery or is it UK mainland only

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

NATLOR wrote: »
    Parcel Wizard

I've had a couple of over sizes items delivered through them and have never been charged any extra
    That is excessive in size/weight though would contact them first

BTW Are Amazon including NI for delivery or is it UK mainland only

134 Kilos is a forklift job. I can't see any of the forwarding services touching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

whiterebel wrote: »
    134 Kilos is a forklift job. I can't see any of the forwarding services touching it.

Probably not
    I reckon the delivery will be restricted to mainland UK anyway

Advertisement