Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work zone power washer

Options
  • 28-03-2019 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got the power washer from aldi ..the workzone one for 99 euros ..Are they any good ?
    I have a real big back ģarden area that needs cleaning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

Yah,
    I have one of them for about 5 years.
    Bought it with a neighbour so we share it.. Never had a problem with it..

I use it about 10 times a year, he'd be less often, 5 maybe...
    I'd have it on for 3 - 4 hours at a time.. Taking anti-foul off my boat or clearing moss from concrete around the house.
    So...non-professional use.. but still, its heavy enough going..

Good pressure.. around the 150bar.. so it really can do the kind of shifting I need it to..
    (Would look out for at least 150 bar pressure if I was buying a washer .. I tried out a Karcher with 130 bar once and it just didn't do it for me..)
    Do be careful if you use it on the car tho.. potential for lifting paint if you're too close..

Would recommend the patio cleaner add-on bit if yeh can get it.. makes a great job of the concrete apron around our bungalow and doesn't throw sh**e up onto the walls.. makes the job go a lot faster.

Yah, in general.. IMHO... for that money they are great for what the average home user would need without being precious with it.

3 year warranty.. so would be plenty confident..

I see the new one has an integrated hose reel.. thats a good improvement...

You don't say how big the area you need to clean is.. but you can always do it in sections..
    If you spend 4 hours powerwashing you'll need a break yourself like...

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Looking to get one myself so interested in anyone else that has bought one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Anyone anymore info on this. Don't know whether to get this with patio attachment for 120,or karcher k4 for 250.

Advertisement