Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike mechanic recommendation for East Cork?

Options
  • 27-03-2019 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I have a project bike, a Suzuki GN250 Cafe racer and I've come across a few issues that I'd rather get a mechanic to do than do myself, such as a carb replacement and tuning, complete brake rebuild etc. I might also get a mechanic to do a lot of the electrics as u might he doing more harm than good.

I'd like to get a good mechanic somewhere around the fermoy area if anyone could recommend one. Or maybe even Cork city I had to. As this is a really cheap project bike I don't want to break the bank on labour, but at the same time I know I have to pay for good service :)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭THENORTHSIDER

Noel Quinn/ GMC Motorcycles near the roundabout on the Tramore Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Noel Quinn or Declan Swanton, both are located within half a mile of each other on the south side of Cork City.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

Noel quinn.
    Or
    CB motorcycles

Advertisement