Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Music Family Plan

Options
  • 27-03-2019 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Taking the lead from the Spotify thread, Apple Music offer a nearly identical family plan - six accounts for €14.99 a month, so if we got six people it would work out at €2.50 each a month for what usually would cost €9.99!

I've stuck with Apple Music because of the integration with my local iTunes library that can also be uploaded to the cloud so that your rarities and other music that isn't available on the service can be played from any device.

The biggest plus of Apple Music for me is the relatively massive library you can have compared to Spotify - 100,000 tracks versus the now 10,000 on Spotify. For someone like me that has a really unwieldy collection and habit of adding albums to my library it's a godsend.

Anyways, if you're already an Apple Music subscriber or want to join up, this thread is for cobbling together like-minded people and saving a few bob!

Here's their promotional page if you want more information:

https://www.apple.com/ie/music/

Advertisement