Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones with right side mic

• 26-03-2019 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good pair of headphones that have a right side mic/lead that is in the 20-30 euro range.
    It's for phone calls/music/video - so needs good sound.

Got a cheap pair for 7 euro off ebay that has a left side mic (and all sound has mad bass on it) and maybe its a bit of OCD but it's annoying to my eyes - not only that the lead trails over me as the PC is on my right.
    Everything on Amazon/Ebay seem to have the mic on the left or reviews are crap

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭dball

these if you can put up with charging them, I've had them about 3 months and they are great.
    Only use them when travelling so about 8 or 9 times in use since i bought them - so not sure about the longevity of the batteries.
    First few charges got me well over 7 or 8 hours intermittently while away over 2 days,

great sound too and the mic is on the right on my pair
    https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-one

all credit to suckit:
    dball wrote: »
    thanks Suckit, ordered -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Cheers but need something with a mic - that's important, those are just ear buds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭dball

sry, thought it had a mic, my phone must have been picking up my voice so.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

dball wrote: »
    sry, thought it had a mic, my phone must have been picking up my voice so.

it does

I've got a pair too

and the website says "Built-in Controls & Mic"

not sure what that person was reading...

I find the sound a bit basey but they're not bad for the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Looking for something with a proper mic not an hole in the earpiece but if they're bassey as well it's the same issue I currently have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

These have a mic to the right and have been using them for years - JVC In-Ear Sports Headphone with Ear Clip and 1-Button Microphone

Advertisement