Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT instructors

Options
  • 26-03-2019 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    Just did my full IBT with a guy in Limerick for my A1 and I can now do my IBT for my A2. The guy I did with does it over the course of a month or two. Its only been about 4 months since I did it for the A1 and i just really want to get it over and done with. I've heard of guys doing it in a two day block. Does anybody know anyone around the munster area doing it in two days.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Hi,
    Just did my full IBT with a guy in Limerick for my A1 and I can now do my IBT for my A2. The guy I did with does it over the course of a month or two. Its only been about 4 months since I did it for the A1 and i just really want to get it over and done with. I've heard of guys doing it in a two day block. Does anybody know anyone around the munster area doing it in two days.
    Thanks

Declan O’Donovan of Two Wheel Training in Cork. Myself and Sonics2k passed our tests with him in January, I did my IBT in 2 days with him last summer, Modules 1,3 & 5.

Advertisement