Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

F.A.O. Grainne

Options
  • 26-03-2019 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

F.A.O. Grainne:

Grainne, I've sent you a private message in relation to a previous query and thank you for your help thus far.

If you haven't time to deal with it, would you mind passing it on to one of your colleagues?

Thank You.

CS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

F.A.O. Grainne:

Grainne, I've sent you a private message in relation to a previous query and thank you for your help thus far.

If you haven't time to deal with it, would you mind passing it on to one of your colleagues?

Thank You.

CS
    Curious Scot 

Can you send me the details of your query along with the following information please?

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Curious Scot

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    F.A.O. Grainne:

Thank You.

CS
    Curious Scot 

Can you send me the details of your query along with the following information please?

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi Linzi.
    I've sent you a P.M.
    CS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    F.A.O. Grainne:

Thank You.

CS
    Curious Scot 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi Linzi.
    I've sent you a P.M.
    CS
    Hi CS

I have replied to your PM