Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integral 240GB P Series SSD Drive Ebay £15.99 with free shipping to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Was just searching for the 240GB SSD, this one is priced really well and it's a free shipping to Ireland. Limited to one purchase per 10 days..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Integral-240GB-P-Series-5-SATA-III-SSD-Hard-Drive-For-Laptop-Computers-560MB-s/333129914372?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

So this seller looks suspicious.

It looks like a hacked account to me. They have only sold items 23 times over years. And it all reads like normal stuff that a consumer would want to sell on. Not a shop/store.

All their feedback outside of these 23 sales is as a buyer, again normal things.

MyMemory sells this drive for 27.99stg. I'd be very suspicious here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭lukaszd2007

You're actually right. Was looking on the feedback my self now. I would delete this topic so no one else would get scammed. And just log in to my paypal payment was not accepted yet so will gonna to cancel it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

So this seller looks suspicious.

It looks like a hacked account to me. They have only sold items 23 times over years. And it all reads like normal stuff that a consumer would want to sell on. Not a shop/store.

All their feedback outside of these 23 sales is as a buyer, again normal things.

MyMemory sells this drive for 27.99stg. I'd be very suspicious here anyway.

Thanks for the heads up, I almost bought. Advert is gone now.

Advertisement