Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Cheap Windows Box for Streaming Sports, Netflix and Browsing?

Comments

• Any advice? :/

• Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Any advice? :/

I'd recommend a firestick or android TV box tbh. Is there any particular reason you want a Windows one?

I bought one a few years ago and it's essentially a paper weight at this stage. Windows 10 is just not optimised for low end devices and it got progressively slower as time went on. It came with 32gb storage and updating was a struggle, despite trimming down to essential apps. Windows updates have swallowed up all available space.

• Simi wrote: »
    I'd recommend a firestick or android TV box tbh. Is there any particular reason you want a Windows one?

I bought one a few years ago and it's essentially a paper weight at this stage. Windows 10 is just not optimised for low end devices and it got progressively slower as time went on. It came with 32gb storage and updating was a struggle, despite trimming down to essential apps. Windows updates have swallowed up all available space.

I need SkyGo on if mainly and not sure if I can get that on the fire stick or android boxes?

• connect ur laptop to tv via hdmi if u have to use sky go - or pay via a nowtv stick box them are legal ways

• Is there any good windows boxes?

• Advertisement
Advertisement