Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD DN700 Predictions

Options
  • 24-03-2019 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Just creating a page for discussion for all thats interested in DN700 aswell. We all know its unique in that this is only its second year in the CAO and there is no need for a third language.

My guidance teacher says he would expect points for it to jump atleast 30 to 422. What are you guys expecting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Just creating a page for discussion for all thats interested in DN700 aswell. We all know its unique in that this is only its second year in the CAO and there is no need for a third language.

My guidance teacher says he would expect points for it to jump atleast 30 to 422. What are you guys expecting?

Are they cutting down the accepted number of entrants (i.e.e the number of places available)? If so, there'll be a big jump in points. If not, I'd expect only a modest rise, if any.

Advertisement