Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable optimiser

Options
  • 23-03-2019 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

As the thread title says im lookin for a portable optimiser. My bike is stored outside under a cover so lookin for an optimiser i can plug into my battery under the seat durin the winter months, obviously next winterbas in thi s one is over, sort of. Dont want to be takin in and out the battery if we get a few fine days.

The house is rented so cant run outside plug to the drive way and dont want to be drawin attention to the little scrotes to go misbehavin with wires either.

Is there anythin out there i could plug into the battery to trickle charge it over a few months. Somethin like the pirtable jump starters that are out there.

Any ideas guys?

Comments

Advertisement