Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch battery

Options
  • 22-03-2019 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question to those that have PW monitored alarm. My parents have this in place but got a text saying that one of the sensors has a low battery notification and to call their office to discuss/arrange sorting this.

Can I change the battery in the sensor?? Or do they need to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

GBX wrote: »
    Quick question to those that have PW monitored alarm. My parents have this in place but got a text saying that one of the sensors has a low battery notification and to call their office to discuss/arrange sorting this.

Can I change the battery in the sensor?? Or do they need to do this?

I thought they cover all batteries in the payment plans that are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

altor wrote: »
    I thought they cover all batteries in the payment plans that are available?

They possibly do. I haven't heard anything about it from my dad. I'll check again what they said. Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

GBX wrote: »
    They possibly do. I haven't heard anything about it from my dad. I'll check again what they said. Thanks for your reply

Just depends on what service and monitoring pack he has signed up too.
    Replacing the batteries should be done on a service visit, all the system is doing is giving a warning of the battery going low.

Advertisement