Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k €5 cashback on €50 spend

Options
  • 22-03-2019 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭

€5 cashback on a €50 spend at circle k using various Visa card reward systems like ptsb aib and bank of Ireland, other banks may have the offer on but I have these cards and know these banks are 100% doing it.
    Limit of one cashback per account, and check your rewards account to make sure the offer applies as they are targeted offers not open to all customers.

Car wash is half price on Wednesdays and also try the spin and win game if you’re going

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057966311

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Make sure and log into your rewards account and check that the offer is available for you before think of availing, as these offers aren't usually available to everyone.

I have it myself this time but, of course, i filled the car during the week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

stdidit wrote: »
    Make sure and log into your rewards account and check that the offer is available for you before think of availing, as these offers aren't usually available to everyone.

I have it myself this time but, of course, i filled the car during the week..

Darn not showing up on mine, that being said I did get 10euro back on a 25 euro fill last year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,403 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

No sign on either of my aib cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭enviro

Thanks OP, just checked and the offer is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Working for PTSB visa also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I've just registered my card but I see nothing about the €5 back on €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Does anyone know if I can avail of this offer by using my circle k fuel card which is linked to my ptsb rewards visa card.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,120 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think you have to use your visa debit card as it's actually your bank who are actually giving you the cash back, not Circle K.

I've just registered my card but I see nothing about the €5 back on €50

It probably takes time before offers are displayed on new cards and not everyone gets the same offers. They probably run some sort of data analytics on registered card usage to determine what purchases are made with the card regularly and then offer whatever rewards fit those regular purchases.

It's also worth mentioning that it only works through certain Circle K filling stations not any Circle K filling station. The list of participating filling stations are listed on the map when you click on the offer.

• Advertisement

I always pay for my fuel with my visa debit card and I seem to get this offer frequently enough though it's been a while since the last one. Looking at some of the other offers they do seem to be aimed at where I might use my card or what I have bought with it before. One of two odd ball offers alright but seems very coincidental to be random in my case anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

All the offers that are showing on my new account, as in just signed up but using card years.... They all show nothing I ever buy.

Advertisement