Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap fitness band with heart rate, blood pressure and o2 monitor ( €6.18 )

Options
  • 21-03-2019 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I already have a Xiaomi MiBand3 that cost around €30+ and only measures heart rate. (but has great battery life of 20-30 days)

This caught my eye (not from Xiaomi), because it also apparently measures blood pressure and o2 levels in the blood.
    Consider this a toy/cheap knock-off and not an accurate health monitor but seemed worth a few quid to try. God knows how it can really measure blood pressure though... I've an Aldi/Lidl blood pressure monitor to compare it against.

https://www.buyincoins.com/item/134593.html

I'm curious if the o2 levels could detect potential sleep apnea, e.g. if the o2 levels drop below a certain threshold while sleeping.

I've bought loads from buyincoins, but expect long delivery times of 4+ weeks.

Comments

Advertisement