Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I find a Carpenter... dont say Bethleham

Options
  • 20-03-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Hi

Previous Carpenter that I used no longer does nixers and just looking for something small to be done in the house which I would only make a Rats A**e of if I did it myself

Tried Tradesmen.ie anywhere else I can find one?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

I've used Facebook groups and the boards.ie local sections as a way of finding good local trades. Generally if you ask on a local Facebook group for recommendations you'll get a bunch of names and you can tell who's good by the same names coming up again and again + likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

What is it you need done?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

What is it you need done?

Have stairs up to the attic and they have come off the hinges and Miss Gunner afraid that it will fall down. Also Ikea set of drawers to be assembled and its a 2 man job but my weekends taken up and getting the look of 'get it assembled'

So small jobs

Have not gone on Bookface and going to look around a bit more for any local handy person

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Have stairs up to the attic and they have come off the hinges and Miss Gunner afraid that it will fall down. Also Ikea set of drawers to be assembled and its a 2 man job but my weekends taken up and getting the look of 'get it assembled'

So small jobs

Have not gone on Bookface and going to look around a bit more for any local handy person

I've sent you a PM dude - depending where you are; I know of a guy who might be able to help (he definitely does IKEA assembly but not sure about the attic stairs).

Advertisement