Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a brush cutter.

Options
  • 19-03-2019 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi all, I am looking at investing in a brush cutter. I need it for some handy tidying up around the garden. I also have an overgrown garden that I would like to clear if I ever get time, quarter of an acre. This consists of mainly briars and tough grass. I've been looking on the agrieuro site as I have found them very good in the past when buying lawnmowers. What sort of a brand is stiga, would I be fairly safe with a Honda or Kawasaki engine? This has caught my eye and not interested in combi machines. Thanks.
    https://www.agrieuro.co.uk/stiga-sbc-242-427-cc-strimmer-brush-cutter-double-bullhorn-handlebar-p-12048.html

Advertisement